Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Authentic Moroccan Food!


How far will you go for that authentic taste, look? Cindy and I love Moroccan food and I am big on real so I have been shopping for a real Tagine, handmade from Morocco. I found this great place in Kansas that imports them from Morocco and then learned about this additional item called a Majmar that allows you to cook with charcoal and wood chips NOW we are talking authentic! Well stay tuned for some of my first Tagine dishes! Anyone have any real Moroccan recipes to share? Here is where I ordered from, they were a huge help when I called telling me all about them and the differences between them.

Click here to see the website, or shop this store!

1 comment:

  1. I have 2 very good recipes, that would work with this method, lamb and coucous and amazing spices. I will post soon as I am heading to work lol.

    ReplyDelete